TravelESP is Accepting Guest Post Writers!
We are looking for great writers and avid travelers who want to submit a piece to be featured on our TravelESP.com site. Here’s our guest post guidelines outlining our requirements, how to submit, and what you can expect in return.
Please be aware there is no payment for guest posts. However, guest posting is a great way to get more exposure and of course, those valuable back-links!
- Places you’ve traveled to
- Your travel experience when traveling
- Camping in Canada
- Camping in the western states of the USA
- Unusual places to visit
- Things to watch out for when you travel
- If you have an idea that doesn’t fit into those topics, don’t sweat it. We’re still interested in accepting blogs outside of these main ideas. We want you to be passionate and knowledgeable in the topic you’re writing about!
Who We Are Looking For
- We are looking for fun, passionate and interesting people to write articles for the site.
- We prefer individuals who have experience and knowledge in online writing and content creation.
What We Expect
- Articles must be 100% original writing, not posted or published elsewhere, and will not be re-published anywhere else in the future.
- Articles need to be at least 850 words, but can be as long as you want.
- Writing should be conversational, fun, easy to read, and should be very valuable for the reader. Good grammar and spelling is a must.
What You Can Expect in Return
- Your post promoted through our social channels like Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Your writing edited and reviewed by us, with optional feedback if you wish.
- DoFollow links to your blog
- Your Social Media links
How to Submit a Guest Post
- Email us the guest post draft (email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Attach any photos you want included in the post. (These can only be photos you own or royalty-free stock photos.)
- Include the links that you want us to place in the article. (2 do-follow links to your own site/blog if you have one and 2 social media links)
- A short 2 to 3-line bio about yourself that will be featured at the bottom of your post. If you want a photo of yourself in your bio, please include this as well.
What we do after we receive the draft
- We will look it all over, suggest any edits if necessary and collect any further info we might need from you to make the article pop!
- SEO the article
- Upload the article, attach bio, all photos, and links to you
- If you did not include any photos, we will source royalty free stock photos to use
- Publish the article on travelesp.com
- Promote the article to our audience on social media
General Information about Articles or Posts
Depending on how you arrived at this page on guest post guidelines, you may have missed the general information about reader submitted posts or articles. Take a look here in case you missed it.